Wednesday 3 August 2011

DR J

this is a true likeness of a Dr J a man i can't name yet for legal reasons! and look he's been cream pied in the face! no doubt by some rent boy!
i did warn him if he screws me over to see what happens?
he said "was that a threat"
my reply was yeah :D
this F***er better stay right out of my way i'm a man of my word.
you can't say to me look phil violence won't solve anything and you'll end up in prison! i got f***ing uncontrolled ADHD prison makes life easier for me :)
this little c*** was patronising me after i told him two of my children had ADHD by asking if i had a bump to my head!
well if i ever get hold of this nob we will do a little experiment and see if a good crack to the f***ing head can produce symptoms in him anything like mine :D

No comments:

Post a Comment