Wednesday 13 July 2011

Sleep!

Sleep is vary important to funtioning if i don't get good sleep I don't function at all well! today I slept from 4ish AM to 11ish AM.
sleep can be an important factor in diagnoses. so I will incorperate my sleep into this blog for future referance :)
nothing much really to say today I want to get my floor cleaned, I have to sort out the mountain of dishes in the sink first! I will do some washing and drying in the process! (this sounds like a plan)
I got to phone orange too! they are on my back because they seem to think I did not pay my last bill but I know I sent them a cheque as the day I sent the cheque was the day I put my complaint in with the NHS and I've heard back from them to say they are looking into my complaint!
I got to go to the bank tomorrow any how so I will see if the cheques been cashed when I phone call centres I always get an Indian call centre and the majority of the coversation is me saying WHAT????
the reason I sent the cheque was to stall so I remained in the black with the bank so no overdraft fees :)
orange can suck eggs this is just a glitch I can send them another cheque not a problem the bank or catalogue is a diffrent matter they charge me fees :(

No comments:

Post a Comment