Tuesday 12 July 2011

phil's first ever post!!! :O

Hello peeps,
This is my first ever attempt at blogging :D
what is going on in my life at this moment in time well I'm tired, really tired and I've been getting the sleep faries in making a right mess of my bed :)
I'm on a waiting list to go to a sleep clinic but no actual date has been confirmed as yet!

This obstructive sleep Apneoa well it could kill me in my sleep but then I may feel rested :)

But this constant feeling of tiredness is a blessing and a curse-

*A blessing in the respect that being tired is counter acting on the implusive nature of my ADHD and that is right I did say ADHD! ADHD is the primary cause of my sleep disorder! the best thing about this extream tiredness is I'm in the black with the bank :)

*A curse in the way of I have combined ADHD all my life since I was a child I was "spaced" in the day and came to life a bit as soon as I got out of school in adult life everyday is like a constant battle trying to get on top of things most people just take for granted! nothing is getting done my gardens a jungle blah blah blah.
an old friend that I have known since we was Pups pointed out in the time I spend on facebook ect;
I could have got my garden done!
He does not understand that the only way I am going to get on top of things is with medication this is in my DNA!
there is a list of things I really want to get done but theres that old saying if I want with the one hand and shit in the other I know which would get full first :)
I'm going to try and keep this blog going and post everyday because maybe people would empathise and it could change there views and maybe it would be a change for the better and people my start to be less biggoted in there opinions (I have a dream) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment