Tuesday 12 July 2011

School days!

know when you are at infant school theres always the bitch teacher that everybody hates well mrs davis was the one all the kids dreaded going to her class!
one of my childhood memory's was getting that bitch shouting me i was ill the year before going to her class and had missed alot of school i remember she kicked off at me bigtime for doing absolutly no work in a whole year!
this is not entirely true as i did do the dot to dot at the back of my maths book!
she ripped into me big style but is this my fault! if she was any good at her job she would have clocked i was procastinating in her class a whole lot sooner.
my memory is pretty good from childhood i remember the cow sticker on my peg.
I remember being in the head mistresses office with my mother where mrs reece was convincing my mother there was no need to send me to a special school but now I think if i had of gone to a special school things may have turned out diffrent.
it is possible I could have had high functioning autism like aspergers but i am good at reading facial expressions. i don't take things so liturally.
but if something intrests me then i can become focused on the subject.
the photo's i have from school i'm never smiling this could be because i hated the place! or it could be that I have a problem with my mirror neurons this is found in ASD and genetically ASD and ADHD share the same genetics!
the two childhood illnesses i had was The Mumps and Status Epilepticus both of which could have triggered the ADHD off! in my school photo in the 1st class Mrs George i'm smiling.
this may not seem like much now but trust there is alot more to post and re edit to this and when all the pieces come together you can judge for youself :)

when I was about 13ish I had to see an educational psycologist this was because i put shame on the school getting caught by the local paper and was under the heading snapped in the act! my mother had the paper I recall her saying is this you showing me the paper and i claimed it was sombody else and tried not to make a big deal of it! :)
so i see this shrink his first question to me Why do you truent?
I could not say at the time well doc I have a complex condition that effect my mood and behaviour yadda yadda ya!
what i said was because i want to :)
and that was that end of session i went home :)
i was on the detention list for over a year the other kids would start to snigger when my name was called out in assembly on the detention list I only ever recall doing one detention at the school and that was because I ment to call mr davis mr but it came out as dopey in the front of the class so!
and i remember a mate of mine had detention and he feared his math teacher wanted to bum him so i had to pretend i was his cousin :)
i recall an occasion with a head mistress a Mrs Pugh she gave me a compact pen and pencil to get me on the compact scheme!
which i gladly accepted before jumping the fence ;)
like bribary was going to keep me in school!
i remember we was watching a play put on for the school and some drag act sat on my wood work teacher Mr cosgroves lap and i blurted soming out probally along the lines of him having wood, a stiffy, a boner, a hard on i recall i had to watch the rest of the play sat next to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment